If you are looking for an adventure on the water, YOU FOUND IT HERE!! Located on the Historic Grand Lagoon, at the corner of Thomas Drive and North Lagoon Drive in Panama City Beach, Capt. Anderson’s Marina has been known since 1957 as the top destination for FISHING – SHELL ISLAND – DOLPHINS! Come visit us down at the docks “Where the Fish are always Biting and the Kids are always Smiling”!
BOOKING NOW! Call 800-874-2415 or 850-234-3435 to reserve your spots!
The fish are HUNGRY and the dolphins are JUMPING! Here’s your chance to get out on the water while the weather is a bit cooler and the crowds aren’t so big!
- If you’ve never been deep sea fishing before, there’s a couple of VERY important things to know – NO EXPERIENCE is NECESSARY – THERE’S NO AGE LIMIT – ALL YOUR EQUIPMENT is FURNISHED and INCLUDED in the PRICE! You will most assuredly find that bottom fishing on the bountiful reefs in the Gulf of Mexico is the easiest and most fun time you will have!!!
CLICK HERE for MORE INFO and the 2017 FISHING SCHEDULE
- St. Andrews Bay is home to a LARGE population of Wild Bottlenose Dolphins! The Capt. Anderson III double decker boat will take you on a 3-1/2 HR cruise beginning at the Grand Lagoon bridge, through the historic lagoon, into scenic St. Andrews Bay, and then out to the edge of the Gulf of Mexico! This popular sightseeing tour ALSO includes a one hour stop at Shell Island, AND a one-of-a-kind net pull offering an interactive opportunity with the diverse marine life found in the bay.
CLICK HERE for MORE INFO and the 2017 SIGHTSEEING SCHEDULE
JOIN US for these upcoming SPECIAL EVENTS:
- 6th Annual Lion – Tamer DIVE Tournament and Family FUN Day:
Sunday May 21, 2017 From 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Join Capt Anderson’s Marina and Divers Den for our 6th annual Lionfish Tournament and Family Fun Day. This is a free event for the public. We will have free kids games all day from 1-6, Free kids dockside fishing from 1pm-3pm, Patronis Elementary Lion fish art contest on display all day with winners being announced at 3:30pm, Tournament weigh in at 4:00pm, Exhibits & Entertainment all day 1-6:00 pm which will include:
Craft & Food Vendors, Seafood Market, Diving and Fishing Heritage Display, “Old Salts” Storytellers, Man in the Sea Museum, Sea Turtle Conservancy, FWC Lionfish Removal & Awareness Day Exhibits with safe handling & cleaning demonstrations.
FISHING – Head Boats
Are you ready for that fishing experience of a lifetime? Then we have the trip for you! Offering 5, 6, 8, 10 & 12 HR trips on large stable boats called party, or head boats, which accommodate multiple fishing spots so you can enjoy your day on the water without hurting your pocketbook. Our experienced, courteous crews are ready to make your fishing trip an event to remember! Come down to walk the docks and WATCH THE FLEET UNLOAD!
FISHING – Private Charter Boats
If a more intimate privately chartered fishing trip is more for you? Choose from NW Florida’s Top 36 private charter boats offering sport fishing, trolling, inshore and bottom fishing, as well as dive and snorkel trips! The captain will tailor a trip specifically for your large or small group.
Shell Island is the crown jewel of St. Andrew’s Bay and Panama City Beach! The 7-1/2 mile long, 1/2 mile wide stretch of sand is a barrier island sitting at the mouth of the bay. Visitors and locals alike have made this pristine paradise a vacation must-do, and we have the easiest and most convenient way to get there and spend an hour or the whole day!
Come cruise with us in beautiful St. Andrew’s Bay on the Capt. Anderson III for a family adventure you are sure to love! In the summer, we offer three different times you can go on a Dolphin Encounter so you can choose the time of day and type of trip to fit your plans. Learn the history of Grand Lagoon and St. Andrew’s Bay, hunt for sea shells at Shell Island, pass around sea life found on the Eco-Tour, go watch the wild bottle nose dolphins play, take in all a part of the extraordinary experiences you can have with our outstanding crew on the boat that has become a family tradition for years!
- If you book and pay for a trip online or over the phone the credit card used to pay and your photo id must be presented at the window when you get here in order to pick up tickets!!
- Cancellation Policy: All trips can possibly be cancelled due to inclement weather or lack of participation. If we cancel for either reason a full refund will be issued. However if you need to cancel for any reason 24 hour notice is needed during regular season and 3 days notice is needed during red snapper season or holidays for a full refund.
Also conveniently located at Capt. Anderson’s Marina:
ANDERSON SEAFOOD MARKET – We clean & pack your fish, and supply fresh seafood for purchase!
DOCKSIDE GIFT SHOP – Great Nautical Gifts and Souvenirs!
DOCKSIDE SEAFOOD & OYSTER HOUSE – The ultimate in oysters & seafood,with waterfront views & an open air tiki bar!
Capt. Anderson’s Restaurant – Fresh & Innovative Seafood Dishes!
A Member of and located at:
Capt. Anderson’s Marina
5550 N. Lagoon Dr. Panama City Beach, Florida, 32408